[NTLK] Announcing Leibniz

Steve White stepwhite at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 13:19:35 EST 2017

Awesome, thank you — I didn’t know of this.

So first off, it does work:

http://i.imgur.com/LYdr33E.png

With a change to the static value the emulator returns:

http://i.imgur.com/exEAaZL.png

And this has helped confirm a suspicion about the ADC source values – resulting in the deletion of 44 lines of redundant code.  And this new knowledge may help improve the responsiveness of inking on the Lindy devices.

Cheers,
Steve