[NTLK] thermistor

Gene Beaird bgbeaird at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 21 19:15:23 EST 2017

That's one of the big reasons we continued to use our MP2100 at autocross events long after we quit using it for anything else, the ambient temp.  I LOVED knowing that, since the slicks we run are VERY sensitive to ambient and track temps.  It's STILL not something our ipads or android tablets will do!!

Regards,

Gene Beaird,
Pearland, Texas