[NTLK] NewtonTalk Digest, Vol 38, Issue 42

NewtonTalk newtontalk at pda-soft.de
Thu Feb 23 11:18:13 EST 2017

> So when can I bring my money to Kickstarter for a building package to
install a raspberry pi in my Emate 300 that will run Newton?

As soon as we have Apple's official permission to use Newton OS in a
Raspberry Pie, we could start. After that, all we had to do is connect the
keyboard and the LCD display. And, if we want things neat, the PCMCIA card
slot, the Mini-DIN connector and the Dongle connector. But that would
probably be peanuts, compared to the first obstacle.

Frank