[NTLK] More Hardware

Matthias Melcher mm at matthiasm.com
Tue Feb 28 20:02:15 EST 2017

I added two hardware items to my list of insanity.

One is a color display module that is similar to the original Newton display, but probably with a much better contrast, even in grayscale mode.

http://www.matthiasm.com/NewtonScreen.html

I also took a few pictures of my ROM board reader shield for the Arduino. Have a crazy ROM that odes not work on current machines? Some developers extravaganza? I can read it and send you the binary copy. If I ever get to make a Flash based ROM board, it will be able to program it before putting it in the device:

http://www.matthiasm.com/ROMReader.html

 - Matthias