[NTLK] Intro mail and WTB nice MP2000/2100 (no accessories needed) and Homebrew MP2100 upgrades

steveC craft.steve at gmail.com
Sun Jan 1 21:08:07 EST 2017

A Raspberry Pi (Zero?) that would fit onto a PCMCIA card and automatically
push-pull stuff from Storage to a cloud storage service, using the Pi to
connect over modern WiFi would be great in my opinion. I would use the eMate
for typing stuff all of the time - the keyboard and form factor is great for
my hands... But the connectivity options for Windows users are so tough
these days they might as well not exist.