[NTLK] Problem with KeySpan on Mac OS Sierra

Michael W. Arnold michael at rnold.info
Thu Jan 5 17:40:39 EST 2017

Unfortunately, I have not successfully been able to get the KeySpan driver to work reliably on 10.11 or 10.12.  I had limited luck with 10.9 running in a VM on a 10.11 host, but that was unstable for larger package transfers.

In the end, I setup a classic Mac (Quadra 630) to synch with over serial and used a Raspberry Pi to setup a AppleTalk file share as the interface between the old and new worlds.

More info here: https://www.marmanold.com/entries/afp_netatalk_fileshare/

Michael Wayne Arnold
michael at rnold.info<mailto:michael at rnold.info>
@marmanold<https://www.twitter.com/marmanold>