[NTLK] eMate Battery Pack Help

William James whjames67 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 6 19:00:16 EST 2017

Hi
I rarely throw in anything on here, but you can mod your eMate with no cut plastic required to accept any rechargeable cells. It cost $10.60 USD to do, the only thing you have to  remove the old foam strip (you can retain it for latter), it is much better than any of the "cell rebuilds" you see. Contact me if you want more information.
Will