[NTLK] eMate Battery Pack Help

Hilary Naylor hnaylor at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 11:47:46 EST 2017

Hi,
  All this talk about replacing eMate batteries caused me to pull out my
eMate and the rechargables I bought more than a year ago, and get on with
the project long on my to-do list. I followed Frank's excellent
instructions <http://www.pda-soft.de/emate_battery_pack.html>. The finished
product do not look perfect, but it was delivering 4.97v and the resistance
across the thermistor was 9.5 kiloOhms.
  But my eMate doesn't power up! :(  Perhaps it has been dead so long it
cannot be revived? Before I put more time and money into a battery pack, is
there something else I should do?
thanks
Hilary

On Sat, 7 Jan 2017 00:00:16 +0000 (UTC), William James <whjames67 at yahoo.com>