[NTLK] Love letter to Newton

Noah Leon moosefuel at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 22:43:36 EST 2017

-Rufus, I think you are right that "Just about the newton would tend to get
boring after a bit," even though I love my Newt there must be a human
thread which connects it all. I would have to try and find out what that is.

I don't know if Apple would be too friendly about it, but you never know. I
had better have a lawyer lined up just in case, LOL.

I like your strategy of collecting interviews in advance for a kickstarter
project, kind of a springboard to a bigger project. These are all really
good ideas, I'll add them to a doc.

-Pawel, I would definitely be interested in collaborating rather than
traveling, not that I don't like traveling.

-Tom, I would love to go to Cali, I have it on the list, I'll see what I
can do based on the time and budget I have. I'm still only 75% sure I want
to embark on this project since it will take a lot of time.

noah

--
Sent from Noah's Personal Gmail Account