[NTLK] Love letter to Newton

Noah Leon moosefuel at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 13:38:18 EST 2017

Thanks Matthias! Added to the list.

David, yes it does sound like a good story. I have added him to the list. What does NIC stand for? Maybe already know but have forgotten…

Morgan, I’m in Montreal just North of you, so you win for being the closest so far.

I’m pretty happy with the response overall, I have to put my head down and work for the next few days to get a couple of projects done, but after that I’m going to pursue this further, take some of these ideas and make some sort of a proposal and plan to get it done. I’d love to hear any more ideas about the project or if anyone else wants to help.

noah