[NTLK] eMate Battery Pack Help

Hilary Naylor hnaylor at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 00:55:09 EST 2017

Hi Frank, and others,
   It's working now. Either I was too impatient, or there is something
loose somewhere. I decided to do the hard reset (as someone else
suggested), and all the juggling about getting my finger on the power
button and pen onto the reset button at the same time, made something
connect and it suddenly powered up without doing the reset. The batteries
were already full charged, so the green light came on when the AC adapter
was plugged in. But now I've used it a bit, the light is orange.
thanks
Hilary

---