[NTLK] eMate Battery Pack Help

Hilary Naylor hnaylor at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 12:06:39 EST 2017

Hi Frank,
  Thanks! :)
  Yes, I took care of the hinge problem years ago.
   But there is still something odd about this machine. Sometimes it starts
up right away and sometimes not. If the "power on" that's triggered by
opening the lid fails sometimes, is pressing the power button disabled? How
those two means of turning on connected?
thanks
Hilary

---