[NTLK] Help with Software

Zak Winnick zakwinnick at protonmail.com
Mon Jan 16 10:31:18 EST 2017

Hi everyone -

I recently found my MP2100 in a box of stuff that was sent to me by my mom after she cleaned out her garage (I'm still hoping she finds her eMate!).

Anyway, I had to restore my MP to the factory settings, thus wiping everything out.

I didn't have a backup.

Long story short, would someone be willing to load a PC Card that I have with all the software I need to get the OS updated and get all the drivers and patches set up?

I'd do it myself, however I am currently in that phase of my life where I'm iOS only (iPad Pro and a iPhone 7+). I have a Windows machine but it has Win10 on it.

I have a blank card and will pay postage both ways (of course).

Let me know!

Thanks!
Zak

Sent from ProtonMail Mobile