[NTLK] [ANN] Einstein 2017.1.0 released!

Jeff Sheldon jeffsheldon at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 14:57:07 EST 2017

I'm not taking credit for this update, but am thrilled by the amount of
discussion, activity, problem identification, and resolution that's taken
place since my email asking about Einstein on the Raspberry Pi & Linux.
There's been some really solid dialogue and activity surrounding ideas and
the codebase--all in relatively short order.  It's good to see the Newton
community remain so strongly committed and united.

-Jeff