[NTLK] 2000 Infinite Loop

Forrest Buffenmyer newton_phoenix at mindspring.com
Wed Jan 25 02:46:00 EST 2017

> On 2017-01-18, at 12:06 PM, MRollins wrote:
>
>>> All this talk about making a Newton film made me dust off my MP2000…
>>
>> May need the Y2010 bug patch installed

Frank has addressed this issue several times. IIRC, there is an internal component that has likely failed, causing the reboot.

I'm unable to provide an exact link as I am responding with my MP2100, but a search in the aptly named "searchable archives" should provide good results.

Perhaps Frank himself will respond.
--
--Sent from my Newton Technology MessagePad 2100