[NTLK] Now am I on Candid Camera or what??

NewtonTalk newtontalk at pda-soft.de
Thu Jul 6 16:19:09 EDT 2017

 Just returned from a one week trip, and look what I found on my doorstep:
The eMate perk that I expected to be in Canady by now. Could you please have
a look at this image and confirm that it is not me who is losing his mind?
The green arrow points to the sticker I put on the package. The red arrow
points to the sticker THEY put on the package before returning it."THEY" are
the people working at the international postal hub in Frankfurt.

<http://www.pda-soft.de/misc/02.jpg>

UN3481 only applies to Lithium-based batteries. This is the second time in
one month.

Is there a lawyer in our midst? If I cannot resolve this for good, this will
probably be the end of Newton repairs and battery rebuilds unless you live
in Germany.

Thanks

Frank