[NTLK] Finding WANUG on Google Maps

Grant Hutchinson grant at splorp.com
Tue Jun 27 16:30:42 EDT 2017

On 2017-06-27, at 10:24 AM, Doug wrote:

> If I go to maps.google.com and punch in
>
>     Worldwide Apple Newton Users Group
>
> google maps finds nothing.
>
> What's the secret to pulling up our users group map if the link isn't known?

I think the main issue is that the map isn't a single "location", so it can't be found up as a "place" when you search using Google Maps.

However, if you perform a regular Google search for "Worldwide Apple Newton Users Group Map" (or "Apple Newton Map" or "Newton users Map"), it's the number one result.

g.