[NTLK] Selling EZ2VGA and other stuff

Doctor Clu drclu at swbell.net
Wed Mar 1 07:36:38 EST 2017

Hey all, I’m thinking of selling my EZ2VGA card soon.   For those that have never heard of this, a rare PCMCIA card that allows you to display your Newton.   If you display Powerpoint ’95 slides you can display in color.  :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWEfNeNGBdY <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWEfNeNGBdY>

Also have other things like a Newton 100, E-mate with hinge fix and 4 mb board, parts E-Mate, about 9 of the Newton serial/interconnect ports, I even have memory cards.

E-mail for offers to drclu at swbell.net <mailto:drclu at swbell.net>

(Don’t worry, keeping my main 110 and 2000 just selling the rest)  ;)

Doctor Clu