[NTLK] Selling EZ2VGA and other stuff

Grant Hutchinson grant at splorp.com
Wed Mar 1 16:53:50 EST 2017

On 2017-03-01, at 7:47 AM, Jeff Sheldon wrote:

> What does that card require on the software side to function?

There are two packages, EZSHowCard (a driver) and EZPresenter (a PowerPoint viewer).

> I'm assuming there's a diskette with a pkg on it for the hardware support.

The software is available from UNNA.

<http://www.unna.org/view.php?/drivers/other/EZShow-VGA>

> Is everything on the Newton LCD outputted to VGA at all times when it's in use?

The EZ2VGA card provides a VGA-resolution mirror of the entire Newton screen. It works with the MessagePad 2x00 series and the eMate.

It shares the same functionality as the EZ2TV ... a card which supports NTSC and PAL output via composite and S-Video, along with VGA.

Product information:

<https://web.archive.org/web/19971009210213/http://www.ezshow.com/ez2tv.htm>

g.