[NTLK] Einstein "Workshop" extension

Steven Frank stevenf at panic.com
Fri Mar 3 13:44:14 EST 2017

The advantage to Workshop seems like it would be potentially much faster round-tripping packages through Einstein, shortening the edit/transfer/debug dev cycle...?  But NTX's compatibility with existing projects is important for software preservation.  So it feels like both are important.

Cross-platform is always such a huge challenge.  Einstein is really portable, although the Windows build has been broken for years and you get a nicer looking Monitor on a Mac.  On the other hand, native UIs are always superior to cross-platform frameworks.  The eternal dilemma.  :(

For my part, I'm always happy to help with Obj-C / Cocoa / Mac UI questions you may have.  That's the domain I have the most experience with.

Steven