[NTLK] Z-Machine and eMate?

Dan dan at dbdigitalweb.com
Sat Mar 4 12:47:37 EST 2017

The interactive fiction stories/games?  Sure if you like.  You have to
pack (PKG) the files first to YAZI can use them (the tool comes with
YAZI).  There are a lot of them around though.

YAZI is here http://www.unna.org/view.php?/games/YAZI

For those looking to register YAZI you need NewtonID first which is also
on UNNA http://www.unna.org/view.php?/utilites/NewtonID2.0

The interaction Fiction archive is here http://www.ifarchive.org/
(although there are others).  Also the directory with the games YAZI can
use is here http://www.ifarchive.org/indexes/if-archiveXgamesXzcode.html
 IFarchive is huge and covers so many formats that is not easy to find
that right format.  At least for me, I looked under several directories
I thought it would be and nothing.  It is also interesting to note they
have a yearly contest, although the format is not Infocom/Zinterperter
so those would require further conversion to work with YAZI.

I posted the links here as some on the myapplenewton page are dead.

-Dan