[NTLK] The eMate Turns 20

Maurice Sharp msharp at mac.com
Tue Mar 7 23:37:34 EST 2017

For me it was the beginning of the end of my time in the Newton Group. I left around April of that year as it appeared the writing was on the wall and there were no other roles I could find.

And that led to another handheld that eventually met the same fate. I still have a few Palm devices around, clear included.

Maurice

Sent from my iPhone