[NTLK] ROM Reader PCBs

Matthias Melcher mm at matthiasm.com
Wed Mar 15 11:09:50 EDT 2017

The PCBs and connectors came on the same day. Now I have to find the time to solder a bunch of them. They are designed as an Arduino Shield for the Arduino Mega. The SD Card reader on the back is meant to program multiple Flash ROM Boards in quick succession (if and when they become available).

http://www.matthiasm.com/img/20170315_120628_hi.jpg