[NTLK] Newton 2000 and MacbookAir with NCX (Wifi only)

"Piotrowski Paweł (Newton)" newton at indigi.co.uk
Wed Mar 29 05:54:07 EDT 2017

> On 29 Mar 2017, at 07:20, Forrest <newton_phoenix at mindspring.com> wrote:
>
> I would urge that you seek out more on this topic here, Pawel. You have a good insight into things that could only be enhanced with more information.

Hi Forrest,

I’m sorry, but if you could read my post with understanding. First, theory is one, but practice is another. Again, WEP and MAC filtering give you NOTHING (if we talk about security). So, this is fake-security. Second, if you have ability (I wrote about it before), to lower power in AP, signal will NOT GOING OUTSIDE your flat/house. Please, explain me, how someone can use ‘sniffer’ or any other method to hack your network, when there is no physical access to network, because there is NO WiFi signal in range?

I’m sorry for my tone, but that kind of answers (which you gave me) are very irritating. This shows that you are not reading with understanding.

Best regards,
Pawel Piotrowski

NPDS Server: http://newton1.applenewton.co.uk:8079 (powered by Newton 2100)
NPDS Tracker Server: http://tracker.applenewton.co.uk:3680 <http://tracker.applenewton.co.uk:3680/> (powered by Raspberry Pi)