[NTLK] Re Wanted: battery tray for MP2000/2100

Russ Bravo VM russbravo at virginmedia.com
Wed Mar 29 15:04:03 EDT 2017

Thanks Forrest - I'd forgotten about that.

Will keep an eye out if I'm not able to source one from somebody.

Russ

Message: 3
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2017 02:16 -0700
From: "Forrest Buffenmyer" <newton_phoenix at mindspring.com>
To: "newtontalk at newtontalk.net" <newtontalk at newtontalk.net>
Subject: Re: [NTLK] Wanted: battery tray for MP2000/2100

On Tuesday, March 28, 2017 at 11:39 pm Russ Bravo VM wrote:

> I was wondering if anyone had an AA battery tray they were prepared to part with?

Russ:

IIRC there were some efforts being expended toward using a 3D printer to make a copy of said battery r;Tray.

Perhaps that's an option if you're unable to find an original.
--
Thanks,
--Forrest