[NTLK] Help with Lucent WaveLAN Newton Setup

Keaton Burleson keaton.burleson at me.com
Mon May 1 21:43:02 EDT 2017

Hello, I finally got my wifi card from Canada, its a Lucent WaveLAN Silver, which according to this list here is compatible: http://myapplenewton.blogspot.com/2009/07/apple-newton-2x00-wifi-hardware.html <http://myapplenewton.blogspot.com/2009/07/apple-newton-2x00-wifi-hardware.html>. I ran through the install guide on the same site, nuking my newton first and started fresh. I installed all of the packages in the right order and then I rebooted the newton with the reset button. I then plugged the card in and the Newt complains that it doesn’t recognize the card, and nothing in Internet Setup allows me to use the card.

Where have I gone wrong? I’m just a Newt Noob :)