[NTLK] RE : Wifi connection feedback with MP2000

Cédric SARTOUT cedric at sartoo.fr
Tue May 2 16:06:43 EDT 2017

Hi Rufus,

I hope to correctly answer the question because not always easy to follow with Google Translate ;-)
If your computer is on Mac OS X then I do not see any problem to connect your emate 300 by NCX in wifi with your terminal express
Normally by the end of the week there will be an article on my blog and a video on my youtube channel on the configuration that I realized step by step.

Cédric
https://newpoms.wordpress.com <https://newpoms.wordpress.com/>