[NTLK] Easy Connection to Hackintosh

Noah Leon moosefuel at gmail.com
Mon May 8 18:34:11 EDT 2017

I recently picked up a MessagePad 2100 (my first, I’ve only ever had the 2000), and another E-Mate. It came with a couple of PC-type serial cables. I never connect my Newt to my Macbook because of the drivers and dongles mess that it is, but I connected the serial cable to a PC running MacOS which I put together for fun, and it works flawlessly. I can now sync using the wonderful NCX, great for backups and installing packages. Just thought I’d mention installing MacOS might be a good way for you folks who use a PC to connect ;-)