[NTLK] Easy Connection to Hackintosh

Matej Horvat matej.horvat at guest.arnes.si
Tue May 9 11:29:29 EDT 2017

On Tue, 09 May 2017 11:34:30 +0200, Piotrowski Paweł (Newton)
<newton at indigi.co.uk> wrote:

> I think those Keyspan dongles are good for old Mac OS now, because if
> you buy this one, you don’t need any drivers - adapter working great out
> of the box (MacOS Sierra have FTDI drivers builtin):
> http://amzn.eu/3SeLymt <http://amzn.eu/3SeLymt>

Yes, I also don't know why everyone insists on Keyspan. Another great
choice are Prolific PL-2303 adapters, which are supported on Mac OS (8.6
and higher), Mac OS X (PowerPC and x86), Windows, and elsewhere. Of
course, you then need a "PC" cable on the Newton side.