[NTLK] Mid-Campaign Lull

Andrei Chichak newton at chichak.ca
Mon May 15 18:15:06 EDT 2017

One of the things that you might not know is that journalists are basically lazy. If you were to write the text for a magazine, in their style, they will probably just print it. It takes up space (advertising inches) without having to pay a writer.

So instead of begging Laporte, write his blurb for him. Less friction on his part.