[NTLK] Love Notes to Newton Shirts

Noah Leon moosefuel at gmail.com
Tue May 23 15:01:38 EDT 2017

Hi Grant!

The producer we have lined up at the moment is this one:

http://www.etshirt.ca

which is located not far from where I live.

They have several types of shirts available, I was going to go with the basic cotton model, but I hope to stop by and have a look at the shirts to verify everything before we print them and make a prototype or two.

Do you have any special insight?

Also, thanks for becoming a producer on the project, that’s a pretty significant vote of confidence. It means a lot. Now if I could just get you for an interview!

noah