[NTLK] Siemens NotePhone

Sonny Hung sonnyhung at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 11:57:31 EST 2017

On Wed, Nov 15, 2017 at 11:04 AM, "Piotrowski Paweł (Newton)" <
newton at indigi.co.uk> wrote:

> Siemens NotePhone.
> Q: Does the Siemens software have any special features compared to normal
> Newton?
>
> Hi Pawel,

I haven't seen anything different at all. The Siemens NotePhone is in all
respects an Apple MessagePad 100.
Other than the Siemens Grey color and the variation on the case so that you
can connect to it the Siemens Modem on the right side.
With the units connected together you can seat it into the Siemens
NotePhone Base.
>From what I know of that complete unit mine has an issue with not properly
sensing that the phone portion is 'on the hook' OR that the 'handset is set
down' (however you want to describe it).
Frank G can tell you about this too. I haven't heard of a fix for this so
mine is in storage unused. Do you have the manual for it?