[NTLK] Whereabouts of ICS software packages

Dan dan at dbdigitalweb.com
Sun Nov 26 14:45:23 EST 2017

Lets see, I have SleepAid 2.2, X-Port2, NewtsCase.  Seems like I have
others as well, but not finding them.  Also inside of NewsCase is
Gesture Launch, SoupKitchen 1.02, NewtInfo 1.21, Desktop 1.05, Quick
Picker 3.1,  Extension Manger 3.0 (awesome little package best thing I
ever found for freezing or turning off/on a bunch of packages at once).
 Docs for all of them as well in PDF format.

X-port is still the best thing when transferring text in or out of my newt.

These are all the latest versions Dan Rowley did.  Talked with the guy
long ago.  Not sure if I still have the contact info.  Will look around
and see if I can find it.

-Dan