[NTLK] Hiroshi Noguchi

"Piotrowski Paweł (Newton)" newton at indigi.co.uk
Fri Sep 15 09:48:21 EDT 2017

> On 15 Sep 2017, at 14:39, Noah Leon <moosefuel at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> So I was on Tony Kahn’s great site, myapplenewton.blogspot.ca, and I came across the part where he mentions that “[Hiroshi Noguchi’s] developmental contribution to the community ranks alongside those of Paul Guyot, Simon Bell and Eckhart Koppen” (Hiroshi Noguchi developed the wifi driver for Wavelan cards many years ago). I think it would be really awesome to get a comment or even an interview from him for my film, but he’s sort of an enigma. I haven’t been able to figure out who he is or how to contact him. Does anyone know? Who is… Hiroshi Noguchi?
>
> noah

This is good question, Noah! I wish to contact with him, to tell him ‘thank you so much’ in some way. Hi developed one of the most important and crucial piece of software in Newton world!

Best regards,
Pawel Piotrowski

Worldwide Apple Newton Users Map: http://user-map.applenewton.co.uk <http://user-map.applenewton.co.uk/>

NPDS Server: http://newton1.applenewton.co.uk:8079 (powered by Newton 2100)