[NTLK] How do you sync your newton?

Dan dan at dbdigitalweb.com
Fri Sep 15 10:34:57 EDT 2017

There is one other method I forgot about for windows.  Newton Connection
Tools.  http://usuarios.arnet.com.ar/mtu16/  It is not free but donation
ware.  If you donate $45 to UNNA, then the author will send you a unlock
key.  The problem is the software is tied to one newton, unless you get
another license.  This is the reason I never got it.  But from all I
have heard it is the best thing for doing it on Windows with a modern
machine.

If you do decide to try it, be sure to contact the author to make sure
he is still around and able to give you a unlock key.

-Dan