[NTLK] Women of Newton

Dan dan at dbdigitalweb.com
Sat Sep 16 00:36:07 EDT 2017

I am not saying Noah shouldn't do so.  All I was saying is that the
"knee jerk" reaction if someone is not represented it is an agenda or as
you put it, not doing a good job and quietly excluding is sad.

Yes it can be a chick-and-egg thing, or not.  It could be because they
were influenced, and then perhaps that is not where their interests lie
either.  It is a very grey area and hard to know, yet people assume,
hence my point.  Yes I know there is a danger that one can be ignored
too without trying to.  But the assumption part is what I was mentioning.

To be clear, I am not opposed to "Women of Newton" at all.  Or anyone of
any race/gender for that matter.  We are all people, the other details
don't matter.

-Dan