[NTLK] eMate 300 Memory Upgrade

Randy Glenn randy.glenn at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 22:51:33 EDT 2018

Duplicating the layout is probably not a huge problem these days - it's
locating compatible RAM and Flash memory. I don't think that stuff has been
made in about a decade and a half.

>From what I recall, the memory expansion board uses two 3.3V 16-bit wide 16
MBit Fast Page DRAMs, rated for 70ns access time. TC51V16160AFTS-70 on the
photo I have.

The E28F016SV Intel flash chip can be sourced on eBay for about $10 plus
shipping, per chip. RAM, I have had much less luck finding.

If anyone has any idea where to find the RAM, I'll make a PCB.

-Randy