[NTLK] Large eMate 300 Collection Available FREE - Just Cover Shipping

Todd Todd pakegler at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 12 14:05:15 EDT 2018

I am looking for someone who is interested in taking my large eMate 300 collection (inventory below).  I believe this is a great opportunity for a collector or someone who has the time to market the items on eBay, etc.  I am in the process of moving and don't have room in the new house to store the items.  I'm not looking for any payment for the items, just to be compensated for the cost of shipping.  Pickup is available in South Central Pennsylvania (US).  I am traveling to Northeast Ohio this weekend and again in Mid May.  During those weekends pickup could be arranged in the Akron area or somewhere near the PA Turnpike between Harrisburg and Pittsburgh.  I am not interested in shipping outside the continental US.  I am also not interested in breaking up the collection.  Between work and trying to move, my time is extremely limited.  I don't really have the time or energy to do multiple shippings.  All items are offered at NO COST and AS IS.  There are no warranties expressed or implied.  Items cannot be returned.

If you're interested or have any questions you can reach me via EMail (pakegler at yahoo.com).  I have pictures to share.  Arrangements for shipping would need to be made before the end of May.
Thank you for your consideration!---------------------------------------------
1      eMate 300 w/ Power Brick In Original Box w/ Original Documentation; Working Condition When Last Tested31    eMate 300 w/ Power Brick; No Box; Working Condition When Last Tested2      eMate 300; PARTS UNIT2      eMate 300 Battery in un-opened bag (Apple Service Part Number 922-2938)3      eMate 300 Replacement Pens; 24/pk (Apple Part Number H0223Z/A)1      eMate 300 Replacement Pens; Partial 14/pk (Apple Part Number H0223Z/A)

5      eMate 300 User's Manual10    eMate 300 Teacher's Guide6      NewtonWorks Graphic Calculator User's Manual5      QuickFigure Works User's Guide1      Newton Solutions Guide1      Apple Literature:  "The Apple eMate 300 in Education"  (Apple Part Number L02123A)
3      Entrega USB-Serial Mac Converter w/ CD & Manual4      Keyspan USB-Twin Serial Adaptor w/ CD & Manual

10    Farallon PhoneNet Connector Din-86      PowerUser (generic) PhoneNet connector Din-8??     Din-8 Serial Cables
1      Lucent Technologies WaveLAN Silver Wireless PC Card4      Farallon SkyLINE Wireless PC Card