[NTLK] Intel Series 2+ 16MB wrong size on Newton

Tony Morrow gizmo1482 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 20:25:33 EDT 2018

The only thing I remember about the cards is they need to be linear flash,
16-bit non-CardBUS (gold strip on the card edge are 32-bit), and operate at
5 volts for read and write operations for maximum compatibility. I believe
the OMP-2100 message pads can handle cards that use 12V for write
operations, but the eMate cannot. It can only write using 5V.

As for why the Intel card reports 20MB, tour guess is a good as mine.

Tony
https://lookanotherblog.com