[NTLK] MoreInfo box contents

NewtonTalk newtontalk at pda-soft.de
Sat Aug 11 16:04:01 EDT 2018

Hi all,

I'm about to sell my MoreInfo package to a list member, but I am unsure as
to whether this package is really complete. It consists of the plastic box,
two disks and some paperwork that I think doesn't even belong in this box.
Does anyone recall the box contents? Was there a printed manual? A
registration number? Anything else, other than two 3.5 inch floppy disks and
the plastic box? I do not want to sell anything that's incomplete. At least
not without making this perfectly clear in advance.

Thanks

Frank