[NTLK] Some newcomer questions

"Piotrowski Paweł (Newton)" newton at indigi.co.uk
Sun Aug 12 17:36:06 EDT 2018

Hi,

> On 12 Aug 2018, at 16:28, r0 <r0+newton at stupid.industries> wrote:
>
> Hi there,
>
> I've slowly started to use my "new" MP130, but I've got some questions about the Newton ecosystem.
> I haven't found much by searching online, so I thought I could ask you guys.
>
> 1) Does the 130 support all memory card sizes?

Not all memory cards are supported by MP130. Basically only linear card working fine, but not all of them. Of course you can use ATASupport driver and use ATA memory cards (and CompactFlash cards with CF to PCMCIA adapter).

> 2) UNNA is down, what are the best apps available for such a Newton?

Here you have temporary UNNA mirror (ZIP file) with UNNA content from 2015 (pretty accurate). But this is only ‘emergency’ source - UNNA will back soon.

Best regards,
Pawel Piotrowski

Worldwide Apple Newton Users Map: http://user-map.applenewton.co.uk <http://user-map.applenewton.co.uk/>

NPDS Server: http://newton1.applenewton.co.uk:8079 (powered by Newton 2100)