[NTLK] OMP Digitizer Woes

Nathaniel Tabora natestab10 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 17:43:32 EDT 2018

Let me start off with saying, I might have screwed up. While working on
my OMP's screen (with a wonky digitizer) I had to unplug a blue ribbon
connector that leads to seemingly nowhere in the screen assembly
chassis. However, reseating it back into the original location fails to
activate the touchscreen in any capacity, rendering my OMP useless. Does
anybody have information on this? I have been looking for hours now
looking for any info to no avail. Help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Nate