[NTLK] H1000 battery and charger issue

Forrest newton_phoenix at mindspring.com
Mon Aug 20 06:30:08 EDT 2018

Frank:

Thanks for the information. I was unaware of the restrictions on the AAA NiMH Batteries in Europe; also that the charging curve was different.

I know that you have mentioned before that shipping said battery packs has been a problem, due to postal restrictions.

Also good to know that the OMP sleds are less expensive than MP2x00s.

These are all good things to file away for future reference.

Mahalo,
Forrest

Sent from my T-Mobile iPhone 6S Plus