[NTLK] Restarting Newton development?!

Rufus Kohn rufuskohn at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 16:45:52 EDT 2018

Can someone direct me to an archive of UNA? I just acquired a messaged
2100. I am starting from scratch like first of all connecting to my Mac and
then making the date work that is doesn't jump to 1984 all the time.
I can figure out a lot myself but a point in the right direction is much
appreciated

Thanks in advance

Rufus Kohn

--