[NTLK] Keyspan serial adaptor usa-28x driver

Rufus Kohn rufuskohn at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 08:24:49 EDT 2018

Thanks Tony,

It was misleading because 19HS does not look like 28X. I tried it but is
does not work with both my keyspans. One is 28xb a clear plastic one. The
other is a 28 with no letters and its a beige model.
So I picked ip my old lime ibook running on os x 10.3.5 and downloaded the
old keyspan drivers and the work fine.
Next i tried to find Newton Connection Kit for the os x 10.3.5 but the
oldest one i could find was for 10.6.

I notice a lot of links are lost and the search engines come up with a
meager result nowadays.

Are these files normally availeble on UNNA?