[NTLK] Can someone point me to a working Newton Connection Kit working with Tiger?

Rufus Kohn rufuskohn at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 12:53:36 EDT 2018

So until I get a new cable they works on high Sierra I thought I get my Newton connected with an older Mac. First I went way back to a PowerBook 1600 on per OS X. Such a shame it died in my hands. But I still have a G4 with OS X tiger running. I got the keys pan working fine. Only I cannot seem to find a connection kit that works with it.
All the links that I found on internet seem to be dead ends. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Rufus Kohn

Met vriendelijke groet,

Rufus Kohn

Tel