[NTLK] Newt is "fake news?"

Florian Voigt florian.voigt at me.com
Fri Feb 2 13:27:10 EST 2018

I really don‘t get the problems with the handwriting recognition. Sure, I laughed at the simpsons gag when I first saw it. But at that time I was in 8th grade and somehow managed to get my hands on a used MP120. I replaced all my files (stapler? Really, I don’t know. Whatever the thing is called that you use to take notes during class.) with the Newton. Never had any trouble. It was awesome. That was one hell of a living-the-future moment.

Cheers,

Florian