[NTLK] Moosefuel hits Cowtown

Andrei Chichak newton at chichak.ca
Mon Feb 5 20:59:10 EST 2018

I’m in Edmonton, Red Deer is half way between me and Grant in Calgary.

Poutine is a treat, not something that you eat regularly. But if there’s friends and beer and it’s available, poutine is great. Salt, fat, carbs, it’s perfect.

There is about 1 place in our city of 1Million that has good bagels, a breakfast chain from Quebec called Cora. The normally available bagels are oversized tasteless bread balls. Montreal bagels are the best, much better than NYC (Seigel’s Bagels in Vancouver are good too).

Now Nanaimo bars, those could be an everyday thing.