[NTLK] Looking for people participating in making a Newton song for Noah's film

Abraham Limpo abraham at familialimpo.net
Sun Feb 18 09:14:59 EST 2018

The main problem are not the lyrics. American Pie is quite a hard song with
a stuttered rhythm that does not follow quite the song, because the guy was
simulating talking. I remeber trying to tackle this song for karaoke
sessions and trip over the song again and again. But yes, the fourth verse
needs a bit of rewrite. I will try to confront my greatest defeat again and
see what can I do.

Attached link to first attempt at first verse. Sorry for shitty voice, I
have a bit of a cold. http://files.nekoplanet.com/newton_pie_first_try.mp3