[NTLK] Film Delay

Mr. Ramsay MrRamsay at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 27 12:55:06 EST 2018

Noah,

Thank you for sharing this portion of the film today. I can't wait to see it in entirety.

Best,

Doug

> On Feb 27, 2018, at 9:22 AM, Noah Leon <moosefuel at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> Today is the 20th anniversary of the cancellation of Newton. I had hoped to
> have my film done by today, and I am really happy with how it is turning
> out, but it is by no means finished. Just like the original MessagePad, I'm
> going to have to delay the release. however, I would like to share
> something to the list on this important day, so here's an exclusive clip
> (I'm not posting this anywhere else, and it will disappear around this time
> tomorrow) from the film that I think is especially relevant. Thanks for all
> the support!
>
> https://vimeo.com/257731526/9e177e3dcf

[https://i.vimeocdn.com/filter/overlay?src0=https%3A%2F%2Fi.vimeocdn.com%2Fvideo%2F685723106_1280x720.jpg&src1=https%3A%2F%2Ff.vimeocdn.com%2Fimages_v6%2Fshare%2Fplay_icon_overlay.png]<https://vimeo.com/257731526/9e177e3dcf>

End of Newton?<https://vimeo.com/257731526/9e177e3dcf>
vimeo.com
This is "End of Newton?" by Noah Leon on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them.